http //ij.start.canon for mac without Disk
http //ij.start.canon for mac without Disk– How to set up a printer on your computer if you do not have a printer software installation disk. To do this you can do this with the USB cable that came with your printer, although you may need to download the software directly from the printer IJ Start Canon is older.
Set Up a Canon Printer Using a USB cable in Windows
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your computer. This should correspond to one of the USB ports on the side of your computer (laptop) or on the back or front of the CPU box (desktop).
- Turn on the printer. Tap the image on the printer titled Windowspower. PNG on the button to turn the printer on. Be sure to wait briefly or more after doing this before proceeding. If plugging the printer into your computer does not prompt the installation process to start, continue with this method. In many cases, just rotating the printer after connecting it to the computer will prompt the printer installation to start. If so, follow the on-screen instructions until your printer is installed.
- Open the start image titled Windowsstart. Png. Click the Windows logo, then the start Menu opens.
- Type the printer & scanner into Start. Doing so will look for the printer part of the & scanner on your computer.
- Click the printer & scanner. You’ll see this at the top of the start window.
- Click Add Printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the printer window & scanner.
- Click your printer’s name. This should be in the Add Printer or scanner window. Doing this will bring up the printer installation window. If your printer name does not appear, click the printer link that I want is not listed, then select the Search option and follow the onscreen instructions. You may finally download the printer software before proceeding.
- Follow the installation steps on the screen. Each printer will have a different installation process. After the installation process is complete, your printer should work.
Set Up a Canon Printer Use a USB cable on your MAC
- Make sure your printer is compatible with your MAC. Not all printers can run on MAC operating systems. Before you spend hours trying to install a printer on your Mac, look for the printer’s name and model number to see if you’re compatible with your MAC.
- Make sure the printer is near your computer. Most printers come with a relatively short USB-to-printer cable that allows you to connect a printer to your Mac for direct communication between the printer and the computer. To attach these cables, the printer and computer should be close to each other.
- Make sure you have a USB cable adapter. Most modern MAC computers don’t have a regular USB port — instead, they have a smaller USB-C port. If so, you’ll need an Apple USB-to-USB-C adapter to connect the USB cable to your MAC.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your computer. This should correspond to one of the USB ports on the side of your computer (laptop) or on the back of the iMac (desktop) screen. If you need an adapter, connect your adapter to the USB-C Port First, then connect the cable to the USB adapter.
- Turn on the printer. Tap the image on the printer titled Windowspower. PNG on the button to turn the printer on.
- Click Install when prompted. Your Mac will automatically detect your printer and determine whether it needs to be updated or not; If you’ve never installed a printer on your MAC, you’ll receive an update command.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Click through the printer installation steps to install the latest software and drivers on your Mac. After the process finishes, you can use the printer.
Set Up a Canon Printer Downloading Software
- Read your printer’s manual. The Manual may have a section with specific instructions for your printer model regarding what you can do to install your printer without software. If so, follow these instructions to find and download your printer software.
- Go to the printer manufacturer’s website. For example, you would go to the HP printer http://www.hp.com/untuk. Some of the other popular printer manufacturer websites are:
- Click the Printers tab. Each manufacturer’s website will vary in appearance, so you may have to poke around for this option at the top of the page. If there’s a search bar at the top of the website, type the name of your printer model and then skip the next step.
- Locate your printer model. Scroll through the available models, or type your printer’s model name into the search bar if it exists.
- Find the download link “Software “. You may have to re-enter your printer model in the search bar to find the software here as well. Some websites place software download links in very small text at the bottom of the page.
- Click the download link for your printer software. Doing so should ask the software to start downloading to your computer.
- Wait for the printer software to download.
- Unzip the Software folder if you are using Windows. Just double-click the folder, double-click the setup file, click OK when prompted, select a location, and click Extract Here… To unzip the folder.
- Double-click the software setup file. On a Windows computer, you first have to open the new unzipped folder and then double-click the exe file in it. MAC users can only click the setup file twice (a possible DMG file) to run it. If you’re using a Mac running MacOS Sierra, you might need to verify your software before proceeding.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. What you see after double-clicking the software setup file will vary depending on your operating system and your printer in general, so just follow the prompt on the screen until the installation is complete.
- Try connecting to your printer. If your printer has a USB cable, connect it to your computer to see if your computer is now recognizing your printer. If the printer is only connected via Wi-Fi, make sure your printer and computer are connected to the Internet. You should now be able to access your printer.